Prince of Peace blessings from Bali -
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Indonesians and their families.
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6-10 inches. diameter 2.5-3.5 inches
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker.
Our artisan team led by Ita, working from home is happy that they can also care for their family. Their ethical and fair wages pay for food, school fees, health care and home improvements
Charity: Portions of the proceeds will be donated to the Prince of Peace Foundation,
a joint venture with World Vision China and the Civil Affairs Bureau of Wuqing, Tianjin, China.
Today, the home cares for more than 140 children aged infant to 18 with cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, autism and other disabilities. To date, 51 children have been adopted by families in the United States, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, The Netherlands and China.
Bali is the mecca of artisanal craftsmanship and design, and we've just expanded our artisan group to encompass villages in Java. This diverse collection of hand-crafted cuffs is from a paradise close to our hearts.
Your purchase helps provide jobs for over 400 artisans in Bali and Java. This income supports their children, school fees, transportation and food. Profits also fund a recycling program, mask making program, and agricultural and other programs.
- Jobs have been provided for more than 400 artisans
- Donations have funded projects at Green School Bali, Kopernick, Bali Children's Hope Foundation
Read more from our Blog