One of Oprah's Favorite Things for Valentine's Day!
Bundle and SAVE! Now you can match your furry friend with our Pet Collar Bundle! This bundle comes with 1 Original LOVE Bracelet and 1 LOVE Pet Collar. Pet collar is available in 3 sizes and is made with high quality, reinforced leather on the inside and hand-beading on the outside. The LOVE Bracelet is fully adjustable. Step out in style with your 4 legged friends!
The Original LOVE Bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. We are thrilled to be able to offer something special for your pets to wear as well! Each purchase from this collection helps to create sustainable livelihoods for thousands of Maasai tribe women and their families in Kenya.
- 1 Original LOVE Bracelet
- 1 LOVE Pet Collar
- The SMALL is adjustable in length from 11 -15 inches.
- The MEDIUM is adjustable in length from 14.5 -18.5 inches.
- The LARGE is adjustable in length from 19 - 23.5 inches.
- 100% waterproof
- Each collar is 100% unique & handmade, thus slight variations in color may occur.
- Comes with a protective "Puppy Love" cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker.
- As seen in Oprah’s “O Magazine” & Good Morning America
ADDITIONAL SIZING INFORMATION:
Our SMALL collar fits: Yorkshire Terriers, Maltese, Toy Australian Shepherd, Miniature Pinscher, and similarly sized dogs - as well as cats.
Our MEDIUM dog collar fits: Beagles, French Bulldogs, Schnauzer, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and similarly sized dogs. Our LARGE dog collar fits: English Bulldogs, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Golden Doodles, Huskies, and other similarly sized large breeds of dogs.
This is where Love Is Project began. In Kenya, the Original LOVE bracelet was created in partnership with the Maasi and Samburu tribes to symbolize bravery, strength, and unity in this beautiful community.
Your purchase will help to greatly improve the lives of these artisans and their families through education, political participation, financial independence, and healthcare access, as well as new program development to respond to crisises like Covid-19.
- Jobs have been provided for over 1,400 artisans
- 54% are the sole breadwinners in their households
- 25% of children enrolled in the local school have benefitted from Love Is Project
- 100% of our artisans are able to afford regular access to water
Read more from our Blog