SAVE Two is better than one! Get our Good as Gold Bundle. Our Bali gold alchemy small and medium bracelets are fab stacked!
The circular dots traditionally symbolize rice in Balinese culture. The dots also emulate the Maasai beads in the original design of the Kenya LOVE bracelet. Rice and LOVE are both plentiful and provide sustenance to the communities who make these bracelets.
In Hinduism, Gold is symbolic of knowledge, learning, meditation and mental development. The legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold is a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. It takes our artisans 6 hours to craft each bracelet.
Gold plated on silver. Delicate, please handle with care.
- Handmade with LOVE in Indonesia.
- Comes with a protective silk cloth pouch - upcycled off-cuts from Quarzia, 100% of pouch proceeds are donated to artisans
- Canvas pouch, gift tag & sticker
- Adjustable cuff
- Every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation may occur.
This is where Love Is Project began. In Kenya, the Original LOVE bracelet was created in partnership with the Maasi and Samburu tribes to symbolize bravery, strength, and unity in this beautiful community.
Your purchase will help to greatly improve the lives of these artisans and their families through education, political participation, financial independence, and healthcare access, as well as new program development to respond to crisises like Covid-19.
- Jobs have been provided for over 1,400 artisans
- 54% are the sole breadwinners in their households
- 25% of children enrolled in the local school have benefitted from Love Is Project
- 100% of our artisans are able to afford regular access to water
Read more from our Blog