This pair of hand-carved, dark wood bracelets feature decorative shapes inlaid with real saltwater pearls from the sparkling waters of the Philippine islands. This organic, artisan design repeats all the way around each bracelet as the rich color of the wood is complemented by the iridescence of the precious inlaid pearls. These bracelets are made using traditional woodworking techniques passed down through generations. One bracelet features a geometric heart pattern, and the other features a symbolic Filipino sun.
Awarded Best New Sustainable product finalist at NYNOW Tradeshow February 2020.
FREE GIFT with every purchase: Mini “Bulul” or “Rice God”. These mini deities are traditional Filiipino hand-carved wooden figures believed by the Ifugao tribe of northern Luzon (largest island of the Philippines) to serve as a protector that provides abundance, enrichment, and guards against negativity.
Each of these limited edition bracelets were lovingly made by hand by the Culturaid artisan group, on the tropical dream island of Mindanao in the Southern Philippines.
Wear or gift a bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with love by Artisans in Mindanao, Philippines
- This is a bundle of two bracelets: One with geometric heart pattern, one with sun pattern
- Real mother of pearls and hand-carved wood
- One size
- Handmade and 100% unique
- Limited quantity available
- Every purchase helps to create & maintain sustainable livelihoods, positive work environments, and job equality for female Artisans worldwide