In Kichwa culture, gold beads are reminiscent of corn, which has sustained life and brought prosperity to generations of Ecuadorians. Faire Collection Workshop artisans receive fair salaries with overtime pay, paid vacation and sick time, parental leave, health insurance, and company lunches. Our new Otavalo AMOR & LOVE bracelets come with new vegan leather and an easy pull-tie closure.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for women artisans in the highlands of Ecuador. Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with LOVE in Ecuador
- Vegan leather
- Easy pull-string closure
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 5.5"- 9" inches. diameter 2-4.5 inches
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- As seen in Glamour , Elle , InStyle , and Refinery29.