Be a part of the greatest love story ever told.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Maasai women and their families.
Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
For the Maasai, the red beads represent bravery, strength, and unity. Stand out with a bold pop of color on your wrist!
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Kenya
- Customize the length (from 6”-10”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color. We have five Maasai tribes making the bracelets and some tribes may use a burgundy shade of Red. Enjoy the variants of color.
- As seen in Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Good Morning America, Today Show, NBC Bay Area, Elle, InStyle, Refinery29, Univision , and The View.
This is where Love Is Project began. In Kenya, the Original LOVE bracelet was created in partnership with the Maasi and Samburu tribes to symbolize bravery, strength, and unity in this beautiful community.
Your purchase will help to greatly improve the lives of these artisans and their families through education, political participation, financial independence, and healthcare access, as well as new program development to respond to crisises like Covid-19.
- Jobs have been provided for over 1,400 artisans
- 54% are the sole breadwinners in their households
- 25% of children enrolled in the local school have benefitted from Love Is Project
- 100% of our artisans are able to afford regular access to water
Read more from our Blog