You're helping us show up and provide more economic opportunities to our partner artisans.
✓ In 2018, we donated 1,600 LOVE bracelets to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School as a symbol of support & solidarity in the wake of the tragic school shooting.
✓ In 2019, we sponsored the 20th Anniversary Marathon in Lewa, Kenya, focusing on efforts in wildlife, conservation and community.
✓ In 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we:
• Launched our LOVE Grows Program , a long-lasting initiative to empower locals to grow their own farming practices and skills so families can thrive—physically and economically.
• Donated a portion of proceeds from the India Collection to ACCESS Development Services, an organization in India that strives to create sustainable livelihoods and support poverty reduction in India. We also donated masks,sewing machines, supplies, and food to our artisan partners in Uttar Pradesh.
• Funded food gardens in partnership with RENEW Bhutan as an extension of our LOVE Grows Program.
We are launching a quarterly membership in 2021 so people can get LOVE delivered straight to their doorstep. Sign up to get the details as soon as it launches.
We’re growing our community!
We're honored to be featured by Facebook for Women's History Month with over 3.5 million views and counting! It goes to show empowered women, empower women.
In 2021, we’re launching an affiliate ambassador program so everyone can spread even more LOVE in their communities. We’re also inviting people to share their LOVE stories with us on the blog and on social media
More artisan partnerships. More impact. ♥
Our goal will always be to empower artisan communities worldwide via an ethical supply chain of love. We look forward to growing our partnerships with global artisans and making a difference.
• CHOOSE LOVE: Shop the Love Is Project Collection. Wear and gift a LOVE bracelet knowing your purchase supports an ethical supply chain of LOVE.
• CONNECT with us on social: Follow us on Instagram ( @loveisproject ) or Twitter ( @L0veisproject) . Share your story and definition of LOVE with us! Use #LoveIsProject for a chance to be featured on our channels.
• BECOME AN AMBASSADOR: Choose LOVE every day by joining our affiliate program so you can spread more LOVE in your community.
• JOIN THE JOURNEY: Drop your email in the box below to join the community and stay updated on the collective global impact of choosing LOVE + you'll get first dibs on new handcrafted styles, community discounts, and more!
I believe LOVE is passion for what you do. Love Is Project is truly a labor of LOVE. Between my mother, Gladys Lam, and myself, we singlehandedly run this organization full-time. We are the definition of a scrappy, big-hearted start-up always looking to meet the moment and jump in to help where we can. Powered by LOVE and a tribe of collaborators, mentors, friends, and a worldwide support system, Love Is Project exists. ♥
Join me as we help improve the lives of people around the world through the power of LOVE.