The El Nido Bracelet features two Palawan pearls nestled in intricate wire work manipulated by hand into an elegant cuff. El Nido means “nest" in Tagalog, speaking to the delicate, woven design of this adjustable bracelet. As much a symbol of purity and strength as delicate beauty, the El Nido Pearl Bracelet evokes the many faces of femininity.
Wear or gift a bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with love by Artisans in Manila, Philippines
- Features two natural Palawan pearls
- Adjustable cuff bracelet
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique
- Limited quantity available
- Every purchase helps to create & maintain sustainable livelihoods, positive work environments, and job equality for female Artisans worldwide