A must-have for Women’s History Month in March, this bracelet packs a pop of color whether you’re swimming, surfing, or hanging with pals.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Indonesians and their families.
- Handmade with LOVE by talented artisans in Bali, Indonesia
- Vegan leather makes it travel proof and waterproof
- Customize the length (from 6”-10”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
- As seen in Glamour, Good Morning America, Elle, InStyle, Refinery29, and The View
Bali is the mecca of artisanal craftsmanship and design, and we've just expanded our artisan group to encompass villages in Java. This diverse collection of hand-crafted cuffs is from a paradise close to our hearts.
Your purchase helps provide jobs for over 400 artisans in Bali and Java. This income supports their children, school fees, transportation and food. Profits also fund a recycling program, mask making program, and agricultural and other programs.
- Jobs have been provided for more than 400 artisans
- Donations have funded projects at Green School Bali, Kopernick, Bali Children's Hope Foundation
Read more from our Blog