Bali Love. The design of our Silver LOVE Offering bracelet is a conscious decision to evolve the original concept into new iterations. The circular dots traditionally symbolize rice in Balinese culture. The dots also emulate the Maasai beads in the original design of the Kenya LOVE is Project bracelet. Rice & LOVE are both plentiful and provide sustenance to the communities who make these bracelets.
Sterling Silver. Please handle with care.
- Handmade with LOVE in Indonesia.
- Canvas pouch, gift tag & sticker
- Adjustable cuff
- Every bracelet is unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation may occur
- Sterling silver, gold plated weigh 0.8 oz
- As seen on The View
Bali is the mecca of artisanal craftsmanship and design, and we've just expanded our artisan group to encompass villages in Java. This diverse collection of hand-crafted cuffs is from a paradise close to our hearts.
Your purchase helps provide jobs for over 400 artisans in Bali and Java. This income supports their children, school fees, transportation and food. Profits also fund a recycling program, mask making program, and agricultural and other programs.
- Jobs have been provided for more than 400 artisans
- Donations have funded projects at Green School Bali, Kopernick, Bali Children's Hope Foundation
Read more from our Blog