With the LOVE bracelet, you can be a part of the greatest love story ever told.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Maasai women and their families.
Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
Worn casually or dressed up, you can't go wrong with this! Perfect for men or for those who like to stack their arm candy.
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6-10 inches. diameter 2-4.5 inches
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker.
- as seen in Glamour , Elle , InStyle , Refinery29 & Good Morning America
This is where Love Is Project began. In Kenya, the Original LOVE bracelet was created in partnership with the Maasi and Samburu tribes to symbolize bravery, strength, and unity in this beautiful community.
Your purchase will help to greatly improve the lives of these artisans and their families through education, political participation, financial independence, and healthcare access, as well as new program development to respond to crisises like Covid-19.
- Jobs have been provided for over 1,400 artisans
- 54% are the sole breadwinners in their households
- 25% of children enrolled in the local school have benefitted from Love Is Project
- 100% of our artisans are able to afford regular access to water
Read more from our Blog