Plant the seed of LOVE! 500 years ago, the Inca collected Achira seeds for use in jewelry, rosaries, and musical instruments. We paired these ancient seeds with Tagua nuts, indigenous symbols of harmony and tranquility.
We're thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our Tagua Heart Necklace that promotes LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa female artisans in Ecuador.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Customize the length with an easy pull-tie closure (from 15-30 inches) (39 - 75cm) (choker - matinee - opera - rope)
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Necklaces are handmade and 100% unique. Slight variations in color may occur.
- The jewelry should be stored away from water and at less than 55% humidity.