Yes, our Taj comes to you bursting with LOVE, inspired by the Taj Mahal in India, the temple of LOVE. A simple and colorful tribute to everyone special in your life (including you!)
We can’t help but say “Yas queen” to this regal bracelet’s crown-like geometric pattern and delicate metallic beads. *Taj means "crown"
Taj Mahal is the Crown Palace dedicated to Shah Jahan's wife Mumtaz Mahal in remembrance of their LOVE. Constructed in white marble, inlaid with sparkling with semi-precious stones.
- Handmade with LOVE in India.
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6-10 inches. diameter 2-3.5 inches, width 1"
- Material - metallic beads - a matte antique finish not glossy
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
Impact: We will continue to donate a portion of profits from this collection to Access Development, a non-profit in India that helps support women entrepreneurs. Check out our India Impact page on our effort to help during the COVID-19 crisis and our plan to help educate these artisans in the future
These hand-woven bracelets are beaded in colors that shimmer to reflect the sparkle and energy of India's eye-catching landscape. Made with love, let these bracelets be a remembrance for you or someone special.
Your purchase helps to create jobs for our artisans in India, enabling education, better living conditions, and healthcare. A portion of all profits is donated to the non-profit Access Development which supports women entrepreneurs as well and funding supplies and education for our artisan partners in Uttar Pradesh.
- Jobs have been provided for 14 artisans
Read more from our Blog