500 years ago, the Inca collected achira seeds for use in jewelry, rosaries, and musical instruments. We paired these ancient seeds with tagua nuts, indigenous symbols of harmony and tranquility.
We're thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our newest Harmony line that promotes tranquility, protection against negativity, and of course LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa women artisans in Ecuador.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Customize the length (from 5-10 inches) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
- The jewelry should be stored away from water and at less than 55% humidity.
- As seen on Good Morning America, Today Show, Univision , and The View
These hand-crafted bracelets come from the land of diversity. Ecuador is known for majestic cloud forests, abundant rain forests, and pristine beaches. The natural beauty of this place inspires this bracelet collection.
Your purchase will help to support our artisans and their families. The Kichwa women who make these bracelets receive fair salaries with overtime pay, paid vacation and sick time, parental leave, health insurance, and company lunches. - Jobs have been provided for 15 artisans
Read more from our Blog