Bhutan’s natural beauty and GNH principles inspired us to create our new Happiness Collection. Our Like A Prayer bracelet is a reminder to stay hopeful and grateful. Smell the scent of sandalwood on these handmade beaded bracelets. Giveback Funds from this collection will support local monasteries and Renew, a local nonprofit that empowers women and seeks to solve domestic violence issues. Founded by the fourth queen of Bhutan, Renew serves 3,000 women across the country with counseling and training services.
Cultural preservation is particularly important in Bhutan, and we’ve chosen to honor those traditions by enclosing each bracelet with a mini prayer flag set. Each bracelet and prayer flag set has been blessed by Buddhist nuns in Punakha. in a ceremony that involves holy water, ringing of bells, and chanting prayers. Please respect the prayer flags, and do not hang them in the bathroom or other dirty places.
- 100% waterproof
- Circumference 7.5 inches. diameter 2.5 inches. Elastic stretch.
- every bracelet is unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- comes with a protective cloth pouch, prayer flags, gift hangtag & sticker.
Bhutan’s natural beauty and GNH principles inspired us to create our new Happiness Collection. We're honoring cultural preservation by including a mini prayer flag set, blessed by Buddhist nuns, with each bracelet.
Funds from your purchase go to fund Renew, a local nonprofit that empowers women and seeks to solve domestic violence issues. Founded by the fourth queen of Bhutan, Renew serves 3,000 women with counseling and training services.
- Jobs have been provided for 20 artisans
- A community garden was built in 2020, feeding 25 women and their families
Read more from our Blog